Welcome to Materialia Indica!
We have created this site for discussing all kinds of topics of interest, importance and relevance to materials scientists and engineers in India. While it’s open to everyone, we hope it’ll specifically attract academics, post-docs, graduate and undergraduate students in the fields of materials engineering, materials science, metallurgy, minerals, ceramics, and polymers.
This site is ideal for
- sharing information: conference announcements, course notes, research ideas, job postings
- requests for help in teaching and/or research
- discussions on specific sub-topics in materials research
- finding potential research collaborators
- finding research students
- ideal for finding potential advisers for thesis research or summer internships!
In short, there’s a lot that this blog could achieve. If you would like to join the team and start blogging here, let us know! Similarly, if you know someone who can contribute to this blog, please tell us in the comments.
We’re sure this site will evolve with time. So, let’s get started!